Friday, February 3, 2012

Space Wolves icon for Custom Dice

Hey guys,

Some of you may remember the custom dice I made for my Blood Angels last summer (see below image).  Someone on Bolter and Chainsword had asked me to make a graphic for Space Wolves (and Raven Guard, thats coming soon) so they could make their own custom dice too.  Chessex.com requires a simple, black and white icon so I reworked the Space Wolves icon/logo to their specs.  Check it out below and feel free to use it or send it to your Space Wolves friends to make their own dice.

Instructions:

First, Make sure you click on the space Wolves icon below.  

Second, after it brings you to the gallery view of the image (the page will go black and show you a big version of the SW icon), right click (or control click for mac) on that image and choose "View image" to see the high quality image.  This will take you to the high quality print version Chessex will need to make your custom dice.  

Third, right click/control click the image and chose "Save Image as..." to save it to your computer.  The high quality version should be about 180kb.



3 comments:

  1. This doesn't really look like a wolf to me. The nose is too rounded. Chessex has a lot of these icons on file already. I got a friend Space Wolf dice for Christmas a couple years back, and they had the icon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I copied this from a scan of the little round icons that come from the drop pod kit. To each his own...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Logo. I looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete