Monday, February 6, 2012

Painter Spotlight: Joescotchegg from Flickr

Was looking through GW's flickr pool and found some really nice blood angel terminators (and other units) by joescotchegg.   I'm entering the 2nd phase of our escalation league at Brave New Worlds and that means I need to build/paint some Lightening Claw Terminators, a Terminator Librarian and make my Land Raider into a Land Raider Crusader for the 1000pt version of my army.   I'll definately be looking at Joe's terminators for inspiration.   He seems to have a great handle on the blending technique... something I need to start practicing.   Guess those lightening claws will be a good place to start... Check out his link and a few sample picts below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotcheggpainting/





No comments:

Post a Comment