Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blood Angels magnets for sale! Nerd gang signs for your car!

Just got a batch of Blood Angels magnets in today and they came out great.    I made a clear decal earlier and while it looked nice on my car window the contrast was a bit low, especially when compared to these magnets.    Also, the price I paid for one decal was the same price for 10 magnets!  

They are 3.25" x 3.25" and pretty much perfect for the back of your car (or on your refrigerator?)
























So, seeing that I only need 1 or 2 of these myself, I'm gonna sell the rest to fellow Blood Angels players for $4 each.  Unless I see you at Brave New Worlds in Willow Grove, PA, I'll have to mail them out and that will add some cost too.  I'll wait to see if I get any bites before I figure out how much it'll be but I can't imagine it'll be more than $3-4 extra bucks (don't quote me on that hehe).   You'll also need to use Paypal to pay me. 

If you're interested, please email me at:   ajefferism@hotmail.com

... email me and I'll get back to you with how much shipping will be and give you my Paypal address for payment. 

Also, I have art for other space marine factions and other 40k related stuff so I plan to make different magnets in the future so keep your eyes peeled on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment