Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Blood Angels Battleforce deploys February 5th

An official Blood Angels Battleforce will be deploying February 5th for $100.   I'm gonna be honest, I'm not too impressed with this Battleforce.   It's $10 more than the regular Space Marines Battleforce and you get less models.    For the Blood Angels version you'll get:  1 rhino, 10 Tacticals, 5 Assault and 5 Death Company.   For the Space Marines you get:  1 rhino, 15 Tacticals, 5 Assault and 5 Scouts.   I guess your paying for all the little details on those Death Company guys.   Meh.  You don't even get cool Blood Angels themed shoulder pads, you still have to use decals :(.   Again, meh. 

If it were up to me I would have charged $90 and included the following in the Blood Angels force:   1 Rhino, 10 Tacticals, 10 Assault and 5 Death Company.     Here are pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment